Sunday, August 31, 2008

Could this seriously be the best original song ever written for a movie?

"ROCK ME SEXY JESUS!" For the past two months, this song has been stuck in my head (and I'm sure for you too), repeating itself whenever I am bored. With Hamlet 2 out now in theaters and getting mixed reviews, I wonder if this amazing song can get an original song nomination... I will admit, I have not seen Hamlet 2 yet, but don't worry, I will be seeing it this weekend, but I really hope that it can stay alive until the voting period. I think it will be absolutely hilarious to see them perform it on Oscar night and then see some of the celebs reactions during the song. It will be priceless! Well anyway, here is the sing-along version of "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" and all that I can say is that it's extremely hilarious and I can't see any other song even coming close to how amazing this song is this year! This might just be the best original song ever written for a movie, and also the most "Oh my god, I can't believe they just said that" song ever written for a movie!

No comments: