Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is anyone else annoyed with the "new" facebook?


Oh my god, its annoying the living daylights out of me! I liked the old version so much better! I think this version is just confusing and not as easy to use. Ugh, it's so annoying! I've tried to join as many "Petition against the New Facebook" groups as possible (update: i've noticed that they seem to be disappearing one by one, hmm... i wonder who's doing that?), but I really don't think it will work at all... Anyways, I hate it! Let us choose to switch back and forth between the old and the new facebook like in the past months... But anyways, what do you guys think about the recent change in facebook? Is it really annoying you too?

*I wonder how Aaron Sorkin will write this in to his new movie "Facebook: The Movie"?

No comments: