Friday, September 19, 2008

Is anyone else excited for this weekend?

First of all, sorry I haven't been able to post in the past few days, I've been really busy. But I'm here now!

But anyways, I was reading EW today and I saw this awesome advertisement for the Emmys:



I think it will be a good night for the Emmys. I've noticed that the Emmys tend to be at it's best when it is on ABC, and NBC... Think about it. Last year it was on FOX, it sucked, and when it is was on CBS, it was alright, but when it has been on ABC and NBC it has always been great... So even with five hosts on Sunday night, the overall theme to "celebrate television" over the past 60 years, I have high expectations for it... It should be exciting! And I will post my predictions very soon!

-And also I thought I would bring up W. If you look on youtube, Oliver Stone has a new contest where you can create your own "mashup" for W., and if you win, you get a prize... But there are snipet-clips up on the page, so if you want to check that out, go to: http://www.youtube.com/WtheFilm.




And speaking about W., here is a new cast photo from Vanity Fair:

No comments: