Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tina Fey is my new favorite person!


I was just watching Saturday Night Live and I was so happy to see Tina Fey do Sarah Palin! I though Tina Fey was hilarious and she nailed Palin perfectly! And the same goes for Amy Poehler as Hillary Clinton! I think that was one of the funniest skits that I've seen on Saturday Night Live! I loved it! That skit right there will go down in SNL history for some of their best skits! I really hope that Tina Fey will be able to do more Sarah Palin skits later on in the season... And maybe a skit with the real Sarah Palin?!?

So basically, Tina Fey is awesome! She is one of our greatest comedic icons, especially of our time! Tina Fey is just awesome!

And by the way, once I can find the skit on youtube, I will post it!

-------------------------------------------------------->>

EDIT: Here it is:

No comments: