Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why do I love Kathy Griffin so much?

"Now, a lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. He didn't help me a bit. If it was up to him, Cesar Milan would be up here with that damn dog. So all I can say is suck it, Jesus, this award is my god now!" -- Kathy Griffin

Why do I love Kathy Griffin so much? How can anyone not love Kathy Griffin? She is so awesome! I am very happy that she won last week for her awesome reality show, Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List, which is like the only reality show that I watch, but she still has one more catagory to go... She has been nominated for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special for Kathy Griffin: Straight To Hell, which is just absolutely hilarious, and this time she may have a chance to give one of her famous speeches at the REAL Emmys, and not the "Schmemmys" as she likes to call the Creative Arts Emmys...

And if you have not been able to see Kathy Griffin: Straight To Hell, like me a little over an hour ago, well you're in luck, because it's on Youtube! Gotta love the power of youtube!





No comments: